WHO IS ZEAFRUIT
Incorporated in 2000 Zeafruit is a family owned business – shareholding is spread between the following groups:
- Hoogerbrug Family
- Darling Family Investments
- Dunseath Family
The board consists of one director from each group.
Zeafruit operates from 3 sites across the country.
- Tauranga – avocado and administration office.
- Gisborne – citrus procurement, packing and logistics.
- Christchurch – sales office.
Zeafruit operates a small but extremely capable team of people, who are encouraged to actively contribute to the success of the company. We believe a team of people who are well paid, well-motivated and working in a single direction offer our growers, supply partners and customers a service that is hard to beat.
WHAT WE DO
We build strong and enduring relationships across the supply chain – from grower to consumer.
- We work with growers, supply partners and customers to maximise value across the supply chain.
- We provide a skilled and knowledgeable technical team dedicated to improving orchard production and profitability.
- We add value through brand development and market disciplines – quality standards, ripening and logistics.
- We utilise new technology to maximise output and minimise risk.
- We invest in people, currently we have 2 young graduates learning their way through the industry.